NetSuite Project Manager~2 years ago
SquareWorks Consulting, LLC Freelance Full-time Part-time
Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote; Freelance; Part Time
Title: NetSuite Project Manager (contractor or employee, full or part time)
Reports To: Director of Professional Services
We will rely on you to:
Work with a team of highly skilled NetSuite Consultants and client project team members to manage the successful delivery of end-to-end NetSuite solutions to SquareWorks' customers.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Be focused on customer success while guiding the project team to delivering solutions that are in scope, on-time & on-budget.
- Manage, track, and communicate progress of end-to-end NetSuite Implementations using NetSuite's SuiteSuccess Implementation Methodology.
- Constructing, planning and presenting key deliverables such as project kick-off presentations, project plans, weekly status reports, risk and issues logs, and key milestone signoffs.
- Adhere to scope and if necessary, work with the project team to communicate change order requests to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Document project artifacts in SquareWorks' Document Management Platform.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Communicate project status with SquareWorks teammates, clients and other key stakeholders, including external third parties.
- Facilitate resolution of issues and success impediments.
- Facilitate resolution of project escalations.
We ask that you:
- Have impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Have a strong passion for NetSuite and ERP systems.
- Have experience working remotely.
- Have a keen desire and flexibility to work in a constantly evolving, rapidly growing work environment.
- Have sharp analytical skills and be able to solve complex problems.
- Be able to handle competing priorities effectively and with limited guidance.
- Be able to manage stress and pressure constructively.
- Work with honesty and integrity.
- Work well in a collaborative, interactive team environment.
- Are highly responsive.
- Minimum of 5 years of ERP project management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of NetSuite project management experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of ERP business processes and workflows in areas such as Accounting, Inventory Management, Customer Relationship Management, and Manufacturing.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Understanding of NetSuite's SuiteSuccess Methodology is a plus.
- NetSuite Suitefoundation and ERP certifications are a plus.
- Strong experience with ERP projects and implementations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards.
We require that all SquareWorks team members:
- Focus on autonomous thinking and a proactive approach to customer relationships.
- Create high quality, clearly written documentation that explains work performed and solutions implemented.
- Remain committed to highly responsive communication with our customers and team members.
- Interact with team members in such a way as to maintain a positive and collaborative atmosphere.
- Strive for continued personal growth; contribute in an ongoing and proactive way to the growth of SquareWorks as a company.
- Are authorized to work in the U.S.
Location: US Locations Only